The David Clark H10-60 Headset is a top of the line passive aviation headset. The H10-60 is precision engineered for a self customising unit with many exclusive features.
The David Clark H10-60 headset features include; headset pressure adjustment, three cord selections, boom guide lock etc. Each ear cup has three position options, giving you greater control over attenuation and pressure.
The David Clark H10-60 headset can be used in either fixed wing aircraft or helicopters simply by changing the detachable comms cord. The flex/wire microphone boom secures the M-7A electret mic in the desired position. The H10-60 headset has a noise reduction rating of 21-23dB, depending on the pressure setting and weighs just 508g.
David Clark H10-60 Headset Features
- Headset Pressure Adjustment
- Noise Reduction Rating 23 dB
- Headband Size Adjustment
- M-7A Microphone
- Super-Soft, Foam-Filled Pillow Headpad
- Dual volume control lets you adjust the level for each ear
- Boom Guide Lock
- Flo-Fit Gel Ear Seals
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement