The Lightspeed Zulu 2.0 headset has a distinctive new look and innovations which make the Zulu the ultimate blend of design, technology and high performance. The Zulu once again sets the standard by which all premium ANR headsets are measured.
Lightspeed engineers researched how pilots perceive noise at various frequencies in the cockpit, then developed technology providing focused noise attenuation over the most critical ranges. The result is a headset with the ultimate performance profile and industry-leading total noise cancellation attributes.
Lightspeed Zulu Features:
- Option: Coiled Cord, Single LEMO Plug, Panel Power
- Quiet: With patent-pending Microport VentSM technology and new electronic cancellation components, the new Zulu offers improved active noise reduction (ANR) consistency and performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise. The magnesium ear cup is superior at blocking out high frequency noise.
- Comfort: Weighing in at about 13 ounces, the LightcomfortSM design includes plush ear seals, exceptional fit and 15% less side pressure.
- Clarity: With the patent-pending Dual Aperture DiscSM Microphone and re-designed speakers, the new Zulu delivers unparalleled voice clarity with crisp, rich audio. Studio quality audio is delivered using an integrated Front Row CenterSM (FRC) and stereo cross-feed technology. In addition, the new microphone design provides greater noise rejection for clearer, more intelligible communications.
- Durability: A low-profile, stainless steel headband provides lightweight durability and excellent cabin clearance.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The new Zulu’s full-function Bluetooth connectivity provides enhanced sound quality for voice, music or compatible audio devices.
Cell Phone/Music Connection: An integrated control box auxiliary input offers an additional option for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device.
- Stereo or Mono: Match audio panel inputs with a quick switch to stereo or mono.
- ComPrioritySM: Never miss important radio communications with patented ComPriority which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
- Auto ShutoffSM: Lightspeed’s proprietary Auto Shutoff feature saves battery life by automatically shutting down the headset power when not in use